Live Email Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginq.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginq.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginq.com.
Video demonstration and instructions on how to use the Live Email Login:
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
1. Click your pointer to your browser and enter https://login.live.com/jsDisabled.srf?mkt=EN-US&lc=1033 or google "Live Email Login".
2. If you already have a Microsoft account or you are using Hotmail, SkyDrive, Xbox LIVE and want to claim a new email address, just sign-in, and then rename your account or create an alias.
3. If you are a new user, and dont have any microsoft account then you can make one. Just fill up with your personal information the different boxes below the "Who are you?", "How would you like to sign in?", "If you lose your password, how can we help you reset it?", "Where are you from?", "Help us make sure you're not a robot".
4. Then check on the box "Send me email with promotional offers from Microsoft. (You can unsubscribe at any time.)". And then click "I Accept" to agree on Microsoft services and privacy. You will then be sent an email for your new login account.
5. If you already have an existing microsoft account or email address, then you can directly sing-in. Just click on "Sign-in" and enter you email address at the box below the "Microsoft account What's this?".
6. Enter also you password at the box provided below you email address. (In case you want to be keep singning in, just click the box beside it.)
7. Then Click the blue botton for "Sign in".
8. You should now be getting into your Live Email account after the system recognizes your email address and password as correct.
RESET LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Recheck your organizational email address and password and make sure you entered the correct characters. (NOTE: The Password section is case-sensitive so be sure to provide the right cases of each character you enter.)
2. The site does inform you if they do not recognize the User ID or the password you entered. In that case, click on the "Can't access your account?" link below the Sign In section.
3. You will then be directed to another page where you can reset your password.
4. You need to (1) enter your Microsoft Account in the "Microsoft account" section and (2) enter the security code displayed. (Note: You have the preference to either listen to the code as dictated or change to another code. Bear in mind that these codes are also case-sensitive.)
5. Click on the link "Next" highlighted in a blue box.
6. You will then be sent an authentication letter from Live Email with instructions for you to follow on how to reset your password.
7. You are now required to use this new password upon your next Live Email Login attempt.
Do you still have problems with your Live Email Login? Do you have questions or concerns you want to be addressed? Contact Live Email through the following:
1. Enter on your browser, the URL: https://login.live.com/jsDisabled.srf?mkt=EN-US&lc=1033 or google "Live Email".
2. Get connected with Microsoft Office through their social media channels:
We do the best we can to provide you with the latest information and updates of the Live Email Login process. We strongly suggest that you bookmark this page for an easier access if you need further assistance with logging into Live Email in the future. By doing so, you will also be informed of the system changes and issues regarding the Live Email Login process.
Shortcut to Live Email Login page here...
Watch the video and follow the simple instructions on how to login to Live Email.
Reset your password for a successful attempt in your next Live Email Login.
Get connected with Live Email with the following contact details.
Your opinion of Live Email:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login instructions for banks, cards and financial institutions...
Login instructions for educational institution websites...
Login instructions for social media and online services...